- We now have our passports, complete with the obligatory embarassing photos
- We have just shipped off 15 boxes of clothes, toys, appliances, linen, kitchen items and even the oil painting that used to have pride of place in our entry hall. These things should arrive about the same time as we do, and will be delivered to our door.
- We have been doing the "background" things that will enable us to get visas, such as meeting with the bank manager to discuss financial things, and sorting out our rental contract in Nottingham
- We have completed our barista training, and now have two fancy certificates, proudly displayed in the bottom drawer of our desk
- We have applied for funding from a Christian organisation that supports projects like ours - and will find out about the results later this year
- We have booked our plane tickets, and are in the process of trying to explain to Cara that we will all soon be travelling inside one of those little things that flies through the sky
- We have been buying cold-weather clothes!!
Over the next little while we hope to update the blog with some upcoming events...