Twenty-eight hours. That's about how long it will take us to get from our house in Beeston, to Perth. Six separate transport steps: taxi, then train, then another taxi, then another train, then the first plane (Heathrow-Singapore), and then a second plane (Singapore-Perth). Seven steps if you count the car trip to our lodgings in Perth. But the torture of the travel will be worth it!
We're coming to Perth mainly for Andrew (Bec's brother) and Breony's (his fiancee) wedding. We'll be there for a couple of weeks. Some other good things on our agenda:
- Catching up with family and friends (of course!).
- Cara is VERY excited to be seeing Kasey, our cat
- Meeting our neice, Holly, for the first time
- Matt will be giving a paper at Trinity Theological College
- He will also be preaching at our old church (Bedford Community Church)
- We'll be having an afternoon tea on Sunday 14th Sept at 2:30 at Bedford Community Church (come along if you're free!)
- Going out for a meal without the kids while there are grandparents to babysit (hint, hint!)
We leave on Thursday. If you're one of our praying readers, please pray for us as we travel.
See you soon!!